Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
what year is that ?? i like that alot, i got a 98 would i be able to do that? the honda symbol in the front looks like it is perm, can you tell me what you did?

G

·
0 Posts
That looks like the grill on the 6th Gen Sedans!!!
Also those headlight washers have got to go!!!!! They are awful!!! They look like back up sensors! and without wiper blades like volvo and MB I dont see how they can be useful. Just another hole to get wax in!!!!!

·
PitchBlk, aka BigLou 7
1,844 Posts
yeah, i dont seee the point of the nozzles w/o blades
i guess if u r goin fast enuf, and u have dust on your headlights, it'll work. but if u got mud or other crap, nuthin is comin off

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You saw that huh? My waxing skills leave a little something to be desired...

It's a 98. I had to cut the centre section out and form a new centre bar from scrap plastic and bodyfiller. It is perfectly straight, although the shadow looks funny in one of the pics.

The point of the nozzles is they have a high enough pressure to remove most of the dirt. I never use them, since I never let it get that dirty! But I like having another blue button on my dash!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
dose anyone over there replace those washers on there bumper with light one ones? im just highly curious. plus i wanna see where the button is that you use to wash the head lights.

the gill looks very good maybe some one can photoshop painted red looks very clean fifth genish

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, these are very bad pics..

http://www.sheol.org.uk/car/Dash.JPG
http://www.sheol.org.uk/car/Dash1.JPG

The button for the washer is the illuminated one underneath the radio. The control next to it is headlight level adjustment, which is something I don't think you have.

I've seen a few cars with headlight washers, but they draw too much attention from the police to be very popular. Personally, I think they look terrible! I've never seen another Accord Coupe in this country, they aren't popular cars, mainly because our 4 door accord is much cheaper (My car cost $33,500, new!), and is sold as, I think an Acura TL in the US. At that price, the accord coupe has to compete with the peugeot 406 coupe, which is a better car, so the accord was withdrawn from sale in around 2000. Of course, I bought second hand and got myself a bargain :D.

You can also see from the second pic, I am badly in need of some reverse indiglos. I've had them on order for more than a month now, with no sign of them showing up....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aha, my secret is out :p I have an ES with a 2.0 I4 SOHC VTEC engine... Another reason the coupe was unpopular, since the saloon has a DOHC engine that really sings when the VTEC wakes up...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
how do those headlight level adjusters work? does it control the light intensity or the angle of the headlights? cuz that would be a cool DIY project for someone to do (and make a nice write up for the technologically declined like me)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It adjusts the angle of the headlights, so that if you have passengers in the rear seat, or something heavy in the boot, you don't blind oncoming drivers...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Off Topic,

But shogun, where did you get your E-Codes from?

Tee Pee, are the Headlight levelers automatic or manually operated?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts