Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Basically I am new to this forum. Just wanted to introduce myself; my name is Aliecia and I drive a 98 Accord Coupe. I just got it about a week ago as of today ( I used to drive a 97 Accord Sedan, but totalled it on 6/26). Here are a few pictures of what my ride looks like as of right now

also, im thinking about eventually putting a spoiler on it. what do yall think??

feel free to comment however, NO excessive bashing.. please...

·
The New Guy
324 Posts
Nice...I always liked the plum color. Looks great so far...just needs to be lowered. :D

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
Agreed lowered will make it look a lot better, but nice so far...what kind of spoiler were u thinking?

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
welcome.
Hmmm i see that you got it a week ago. Did you modify it or did someone else?
If someone else did then i would start over. It seems the the products that are on your car like the muffler, and the headlights are way out of style. The muffler is just a bad brand to go with. I bet it sounds like a pissed off bumble bee. Anyway it has potential just as any accord does. I hope you like modifying it. As for a spoiler or wing i would say no. I think it looks cleaner with out it. Maybe spray tint your taillight black, lower it, Lip kit or body kit. That would set it right to start.

I hope i didnt seem harsh :D

Brandon

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
yiippee...another 4cyl accord!

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Aliecia, welcome to V6P.net! I would first recommend lowering the car and possibly adding the OEM spoiler and underbody spoiler. I agree with AxisAccord, and I would switch them to the black housing headlights. :)

Please check out the Georgia Chapter for any V6P.net meetings! Remember to post in the roll call, see you there!

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
uhh i'm gonna be the first to comment on your avatar...and all i have to say is --> :up:

the coupe looks nice, the paint is in good condition from what i can tell. and...just like everyone else has said....just a drop, spoiler, and OEM kit will look awesome. do you have leather? if you do...and you ever decide to sell your seats....you have a buyer right here =D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Next to San Marino, plum is the best.

I'd recommend lowering it, OEM Spoiler, and lose the headlights. Nice car though.

BTW, welcome! :)

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
It is good to have another girl on the forum, WELCOME!

I love the color, and I would get the spoiler........most guys here hate them....But I love em.

Julie

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Nittanys1 said:
hey there local one...its me from IA :D

umm guys,....if I were to say Yjack...anyone know what im talking about :D welcome to the family and now u have to show up to a V6P meet....meaning no IA ppl...unless they talk on here too...............
damn Nittanys1 already putting her in her place? On a serious note if you need any help I'm sure Travis would be cool enough to help you

1 - 20 of 160 Posts