Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
its $599 at al & ed's autosound right now too... but it's only until the end of this month... getting mine tmw or friday ;]

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Somehow I feel cheated :(

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
:confused:Why are they selling it for so cheap? Do you think its because they are making room for their 08 models, or was this a bad model?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
It's great, I love mine. It's been out for almost a year and I guess they have something new on the way

·
Registered
433 Posts
It's great, I love mine. It's been out for almost a year and I guess they have something new on the way
I'm installing mine now.....what trim bezel did you use. It looks like the one that came in the box is useless.

Back on topic:
599 is cheaper than employee pricing at best buy....hell of a deal.

·
Registered
509 Posts
$475 is how much companies get it for.

it's not that the D3 sucks, they're simply making room for their newer models. Pioneer has a monopoly on navi systems, so they can afford to get rid of their older models at those prices, because people will still buy them... that's my guess haha

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
I'm installing mine now.....what trim bezel did you use. It looks like the one that came in the box is useless.

Back on topic:
599 is cheaper than employee pricing at best buy....hell of a deal.
The supplied one was stupid, I threw it out and made my own.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
For $400? Maybe LOL

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
word. ppl at slick deals are stating that they won't honor the rebate for online orders

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Just make sure wherever you get it from is an Authorized Pioneer retailer, else you'll have no warranty

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
08 new model coming in spring and summer. talk to someone that works at al & eds.

i'm fine still, bought mine 6 months ago at a even lower price new, a-stock. muahha suckas

1 - 20 of 28 Posts