Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a job delivering pizza for dominos; planning to drive my accord... will my interior smell like pizza all the time? :(

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
i bet it will .. just put the pizzas on the roof of your car .. go steal one of those Dominos bags and keep that pizza hot in there while its on your roof =P

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
The pizzas are in the stay hot pouch right? It shouldn't smell that bad since it's in there. Just make sure to open the window when making deliveries.

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
yea delivering pizza is fun but when your boss makes you deliver like 20pies at one time it get to be confusing i did for a while lets just say lots tickets and 1 or 2 fender benders

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
i think interior smelling is the least of ur concerns...

I'd worry about people jacking my car while i run upstairs to deliever a pizza

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, its in oakland too so might be pretty dangerous delivering stuff. I wonder why they said they have lots of openings :eek:

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
dude, just keep the pizzas in the trunk... LOL

whenever i buy food or pizza, i throw it in the trunk in the cargo net. no smells in my car, it still smells new :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DarkSideAccord said:
i delivered pizza b4 in my car... had to hide my car whenever i deliver cos my tips is less when the customers see my car :p pizza never did make my interior smell.... prob cos i have leather

haha yeah, i was thinking how people would tip me when they see i have a nicer car than they do :p

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
i delivered for pizza hut for two years in my accord. as for the smell keep it in the trunk with windows cracked or down and you'll be straight...on the tipping aspect, car people would tip me the best :) but the whole tip thing is based on the time it took not on the kind of car you drive...lastly if you have the car topper cops will let you slide on some things. since i did it for so long every cop in the area would know me and if i was speeding a little or rolled through a stop sign they'd just get next to me and give me a verbal warning.

·
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
2,247 Posts
sd2000av6 said:
...lastly if you have the car topper cops will let you slide on some things. since i did it for so long every cop in the area would know me and if i was speeding a little or rolled through a stop sign they'd just get next to me and give me a verbal warning.

werd.... i constantly did 10-15 mph over the speed limit.. :D

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
DarkSideAccord said:
i delivered pizza b4 in my car... had to hide my car whenever i deliver cos my tips is less when the customers see my car :p pizza never did make my interior smell.... prob cos i have leather

HAHA ! That comes to 17.50, here's a twenty keep the change. Ohh you got an accord, Nevermind! lolss.. funny stuff

·
Registered
474 Posts
BlackKnight said:
haha yeah, i was thinking how people would tip me when they see i have a nicer car than they do :p
Not to take this thing off topic, but don't you guys find that in real-life the type of car you drive brings on a lot of negative attention? Or is that my subjective view. I hate having a nicer car than some people b/c then I wonder what they think of me/what I do. If I had an S-Class though, I wouldn't give a crap b/c it's not like any goofball can buy one.

·
Registered
474 Posts
DarkSideAccord said:
werd.... i constantly did 10-15 mph over the speed limit.. :D

Just buy a sport bike i.e. a Kawasaki Ninja and bungee cord the pizzas down to it :D, that way you are fast enough to out run the cops and quick enough to be delivering a lot of pizzas.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
I deliver pizzas a few nights a week and use my '95 240sx. The car usually never smells like pizzas but I drive w/ windows down. As far as the cops they are usually pretty cool (except for two). People dont even really pay attention to what ur driving unless they r a car enthusiast or something but I still prefer to use a "beater" car when delivering.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts