Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i did a search already but would like to know more opinion from you all. I am planning to purchase the axis hiro 18in wheels. the spec are 18x8.5, offset 45mm, and the tires are 225\40\18. will that be a problem for our car? will it stick out too much? will it tires rub? does anyone have wheels w/ the same spec on there car? if so please let me know how the drive is after u put it on. Thanks a lot for your help.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
oooOomg... those are the rims im getting... but maybe 19s.. gRrr...

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
8.5 might be a lil too wide.. but im thinking about gettin it.. im also thinking about the reverbs but they have a smaller lip..

·
Registered
34 Posts
has anyone put the hiro's on a new body accord??? I am afraid that after I buy them, that they will be too wide b/c on the 8.5" wheel.

·
Registered
116 Posts
RobbieToes said:
has anyone put the hiro's on a new body accord??? I am afraid that after I buy them, that they will be too wide b/c on the 8.5" wheel.

Well, I don't have Axis Hiro right now, but I do have 18" x 8.5" rims all around right now with 225/40/18 tires. They don't rub at all. My offset is a +43 all around and it sits just flush and looks just fine (doesn't stick out at all). If you want the Hiro, I have a hookup with Axis. Probably get the set without tires for about $1100. He offered that to me awhile back.

·
Registered
116 Posts
RobbieToes said:
thanks lawwoo... Do you know what the offset is for the hiro's?? I tried looking it up, but came up short. I appreciate the offer..

I know they have a +45 for our cars. That'll sit just flush without any problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts