Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
third time posting, hopefully some people will want this stuff.
AEM CAI Polished, used 5000miles-$75+shipping
Eibach GC's, never used, bought off member here(he used them)-175+shipping
Stock frnt & rear bumpers, satin silver-$75 each
Stock hood, satin silver-$300 OBO (really dont know a good price for this)
VIS Octane frnt w/ R34 turns, slightly damaged-$50
Enkei RS5's 18" two with slight curb damage, only two good tires-$250

All prices are best offer, but they are low as it is. E-mail me @ [email protected]
I am in Columbia SC/Clemson SC

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
clearification, the rims are all four, just two have slight damage

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
i would try to do a local pick up on the intake but i dont know where the hell in SC you are and i am broke.
Call me Lowincashhtoo

·
Registered
494 Posts
Too bad you're not local...
*nice prices*

·
Registered
258 Posts
are you willing to ship? i live in MD and am in need of the hood and front bumper. how is the paint quality? will the stuff need to be repainted? how about $350 for both. i have no money after paying for the car i rear-ended and i need to get mine fixed. i tried to pm you but your box is full. let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

·
Registered
901 Posts
i'm interested in the rims. can you show me pics so i know what they look like? and how bad the damage is? i really want them if they are looking alright

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am near greenville now, or central sc, an hour from Charlotte...alos, stock springs-$50

·
???
1,405 Posts
I'm interested in teh R34 front

how much for the rear bumper? if it's cheaper than repainting my bumper, I'd love to have a spair for all my daily city driving dings i get while at work.

BTW i'm from Cali 94118 and can u email me pix.

also nice pricing on the gc's. i paid 225 + shipping i think? from a member here.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
do you know how long the guy before you used the GCs?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry the wiper nozels are gone...and I will see what shipping is to cali for th two bumpers

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
How long were the GC's used before you got them. Also are they the ones for Stock Tokico's? or for the Koni's. Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can get pics of the rims now, but the other stuff I cant because I am at school, and the other stuff is at my house. I do not remember how many miles were on the gc's(I never put them on, but bought them used from a member here) and they are for stock/tokicos.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
pix of intake please

1 - 20 of 43 Posts