Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this ad, but seems suspicious...for such a car to be sold at such a low price. what are your opinions? Is the tranny on its way out or something?

Loaded Honda Loaded Accord Loaded V6 Loaded EX Loaded Low Loaded Miles

1hgcg22511a017190

$7,500 obo

One owner, non smoker, low low low miles (43000 miles) for this car, that is low. This car has been a grocery giter for the last year and a half, mostly picking up organic food at Trader Joes and Whole Foods. I have kept good records on everything that has happened in this car, breaks were taken, brakes were changed, nobody broke into the car.

This is a Coupe, with lots of power and torque and horsepower and mileage. This car Hates Gas. It's a gas hater. I take it to the pump, but it doesn't want any gas. Your mileage may vary (YMMV), but for me, I was filling up about once a week or less than once per week. For the miles I put on this car between fillups, you would think that this car actually voted for Kerry. It just hates gas. I mean, we're talking 250 miles between fillups, sometimes 270 miles between fillups. The back seat is leather trim. Both of the front seats are leather trim. Even the arm rest is leather trim. The back seats flip down and there is a large opening into the trunk pass through. You could get a body through there. The oil has been changed by me. Personally. I have changed the oil every 3000 miles. The first oil change the dealer told me to change it after 7500 miles to let the valves seat. The dealer said they put special additives into the oil from the factory and it would void the warranty if I changed it out before that. I followed that maintence to the letter T. The front windshield is missing, it was apparently stolen, that's why I don't drive it very much. It's no bother really, I just put on ski goggles and I'm good to go. YMMV. I'll throw in the ski goggles (SWIX) for free if you want them, and there is no added charge for this. One time, during band camp, I drove down to Los Angeles (L.A.) and during the trip I changed the oil, but it was a dealer that actually changed it. I have receipts and proof that all maintenance was done. No test drives. All sales final.

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
its missing a windshield? ha ha that guy sounds like hes talking out of his @ss

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
This guy doesn't even sound serious. Kerry? A punch line from American Pie? What the hell is this? No test drives and all sales final? You have to be kidding me. I will definitely stay away if I was you.

Remember, if a deal sounds too good to be true... then it most likely isn't true. And when you think you're saving a few bucks you might just be another victim of a scammer.

·
Registered
196 Posts
not only is the title annoying with the loaded and loaded crap... but also did ya notice... there was never a year given for the car. thats suspicious and the lines are funny too the ski goggles...LoL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts