Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and girls, i've ordered more polarized film, and i've used the pieces i needed so the rest is for sale, if you were interested in this at all PM me and i'll get back to you asap.

price is 15$ paypal shipped.

if you dont know what it does, use the neet feature called "SEARCH" and input Polarized Film :D

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
hey is there another way to pay? i've been getting some false charges on my paypal account and right now it's on hold.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Is it pre-cut to the right sizes? Or if not, how much do we get for $15?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is only pre cut into smaller pieces from the original sheet that it comes in.

you will have to figure out which way to cut it because you have to rotate the film to get the right effect.

13$ is just enough to cover my cost.

pieces will be 20 cm x 15 cm wide which fits into the padded envelopes i had to buy to ship these out in.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Muteki said:
Is it pre-cut to the right sizes? Or if not, how much do we get for $15?
you can't get more for more $ since it wont fit into the envelope. and it cannot/shouldnot be bent

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
someone PM'ed me and i realized that maybe some of you missunderstood, the piece i send out is more then enough to cover the clock, odo, cc and stock deck, and even have room for corrections/errors if any should occur.

·
Banned
918 Posts
Dave Morin said:
it is only pre cut into smaller pieces from the original sheet that it comes in.

you will have to figure out which way to cut it because you have to rotate the film to get the right effect.

13$ is just enough to cover my cost.

pieces will be 20 cm x 15 cm wide which fits into the padded envelopes i had to buy to ship these out in.
for us non-metric liking people that's 7.87" x 5.91"

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
dave, is there any way i can get these things into my cell phones 2 screens?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
look at your cell phone , if it's a flip phone then look behind the battery there are probably little screws

1 - 20 of 60 Posts