Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were the VERY first Polished Climate Control knobs purchased way back on the AV6.com groupbuy, best offer takes it.

-Has a set screw to have the knob stay in place
-The indicator does not light up
-Sits completely flush
-Does not turn on its axis, just off by a bit (known issue, but with some ingenuity, it can be corrected)

·
4,767 Posts
bustedryde said:
These were the VERY first Polished Climate Control knobs purchased way back on the AV6.com groupbuy, best offer takes it.

-Has a set screw to have the knob stay in place
-The indicator does not light up
-Sits completely flush
-Does not turn on its axis, just off by a bit (known issue, but with some ingenuity, it can be corrected)

$20 shipped to 91304

·
Registered
662 Posts
any pics? are these any different from the last batch that were sold(polished climate control v6p.net knobs)? cuz ive seen some go for about the same amount... if no difference ill give yah $20.50 shipped, u can even do the cheapest USPS regular first class

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RKV said:
any pics? are these any different from the last batch that were sold(polished climate control v6p.net knobs)? cuz ive seen some go for about the same amount... if no difference ill give yah $20.50 shipped, u can even do the cheapest USPS regular first class
Pics are in the first post, and these were the old style knobs from AV6.com by a member named hcchon or something like that. I'm not going to sweat over 50 cents, so I'll still give it to aznfunkyflip if he still wants it (I'll give it til the end of Tuesday).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts