Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can choose from getting a spoiler or front lip. Which should I get first? I like both equally. Which end do you think needs more work?

BTW, its an Black AV6 EX coupe with foglights, tint and an intake so far.

Thanks! :)

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
I got front lip first as well. planning to get spoiler last

·
Registered
487 Posts
i got spoiler first because i dont like that front-lip only look. if you don't mind it then .. it doesn't matter! :)

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Definitely front lip... I wouldn't get a spoiler unless I have nothing more else to do... hahaha! also, decklid only... No huge wings!

Hongda said:
:and1: Front lip is easier to install than spoiler.
How do you install a front lip spoiler? Mine doesn't have any mounting hardware... or even adhesive tape... help

·
Registered
415 Posts
when i bought my car the dealer threw in mud guards for 145 bucks. I think im going to have the front lip installed instead.

do you think it looks good with no side skirts or wing on the nighthawk black?

any oppions

·
Registered
820 Posts
i got the decklid spoiler first then i felt something was missing so i ordered the front lip the same day i got the decklid.

·
Registered
415 Posts
i dont have mud guards but im looking into getting the front lip spoiler put on.

how much is it and anyone got a good part site?

·
Registered
676 Posts
You can get the front lip spoiler at a real good price compared to the dealership from www.handa-accessories.com I got mine for $268 shipped to me. Currently I have the front lip spoiler, OEM side skirts, and OEM wing spoiler. I do not have the OEM rear skirt and the car looks good without it. Below is a pic of my Nighthawk Black Pearl without the rear OEM skirt. The second pic is my car without the OEM side skirts. I do plan on getting the rear skirt but would like to get an aftermarket exhaust system or switch the OEM tips out for either some Acura CL Type S or the new redesigned S2000 exhaust tips.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts