Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
方法について&#
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just watched the news and it said gm is dropping pontiac first due to the debit they are suffereing from. pontiac counts for 10% of all of gm sales. next gm is thinking of dropping the saab, saturn and the fugly hummer.

im sad to see pontiac going down, i was hopping they bring back the trans am ws6. also they got now the g8 gxp, and the fun and afforable g6.

also chrysler is waiting on the deal with fiat or they are history, personally i hate dodge and chrysler cars beside the power cars like the srt division and the hemi engines. but cars by them use pretty cheap materials and cheap quality which is a turn off, most sales in dodge and chrysler cars have dropped 70% from 08 to 09. i just dont want the jeep to go down with them. thats a fun company and the legendary wrangler going down isnt something most people will look forward for.

i havnt heard much about ford lately but i knpw they are struggling too....

·
Registered
203 Posts
My supervisor at work was telling me that the final assembly for the dodge ram is either in japan or china.... he said he openeded the door and there it was... amazing

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Why does it make people happy when a company goes under?... I don't understand that.
well for the employees who are losing jobs its sad (although the american auto unions need to be broken up already)

but seeing a company or brand go under as punishment for producing mostly poor products and flooding the market with car models that are subpar/ugly/bad quality is a good thing.

companies that large will restructure and come back in some shape or form... and hopefully fix their mistakes.

all that aside, i hate chrysler

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
well for the employees who are losing jobs its sad (although the american auto unions need to be broken up already)

but seeing a company or brand go under as punishment for producing mostly poor products and flooding the market with car models that are subpar/ugly/bad quality is a good thing.

companies that large will restructure and come back in some shape or form... and hopefully fix their mistakes.

all that aside, i hate chrysler
+1 That would've been my explanation to a T!

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
I live in Detroit and I think its bad.

And I know alot of people who work for Pontiac as well as the 2 other companies of the "Big 3"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts