Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a used car dealership that sells repoed cars, and cars desired to be sold by their owners in Long Beach CA. It's on Cherry before the Signal Hill Dealerships and before the Cherry 405 on-ramp. The yellow Porshe GT2 is slightly modified is amazing its only $60,000. I don't know what year it is but its relatively new.

Just thought i'd inform anyone who has the money to at least go test drive it. :)

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
something has got to be up with that. a GT2 runs for almost $200k and they dont really devalue.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
thats fine, we can be. i like the ladies. :laugh:

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
it does happen bank when they reposses cars they only want money that they owe not the whole thing i've seen an E46 M3 repos by bank for 15,000 clean title

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Yes that is true, but a GT2 for $60k, hell 911, that arent totally wrecked dont sell for that low, i know im on those auction site A LOT!

then again it maybe one of those crazy once in a blue moon give away deals.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well actually it was on sale by the owner, but no longer is. Why do you ask? Probably b/c no one was wanted to buy it, probably thought it was jacked up, who knows. Eh, I had fun sitting in it :)

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
sweet, you shoulda ask him to drive that bad boy

·
Registered
610 Posts
I just saw this thread. Is the guy just not selling it anymore, or is the car just not there anymore? If he's still selling it for that price, do you have a phone number for him? I might be interested just to buy it and turn around and sell it and make a tidy profit. :D Sounds too good to be true though.

·
Eating Bun Bo Hue yummmm
358 Posts
yea please let me know if he is still selling it..and a number would be nice.....i might be out in LA in a week or so and might be interested in it since its so so SO cheap....

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah hes not selling it THERE anymore. Yeah it did sound nice, and no they wouldnt let me drive it, I was only 16 at the time. I was driving down Orange up to Signal Hill and I saw someone driving a black Lamborghini Countach much a much better site then those SUV's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts