Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in the market for a portbable navigation for my car. i dont know too much about them. i have 200-250 to spend. which brand or model is good ? any recommendations?

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
MIO gps's are pretty good. i got one, and i'm very happy with it. :) got it for 300.

what time you goin to be at the meet tonight neel?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Toys'R'Us had the TomTom One units on sale for $160 a few weeks back. They were 20% off normal price of $200. You may want to try there, they are really nice units.

·
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey rex. i am going around8.. when are u going/located? may be we can meet and go togather.

·
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toys'R'Us had the TomTom One units on sale for $160 a few weeks back. They were 20% off normal price of $200. You may want to try there, they are really nice units.
damm. if u or anyone find some let me know. i will pay u guys!.. no toys r us near me but i wil still try to call one of them.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i have a garmin...its ok...sometimes it makes you do a fat circle or go some weird ass long way..if you dont know where you are and lost perfect..if you already know all the shortcuts and **** not worth it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts