Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im just seeing how much anyone would offer for....

98-01 coupe modified black widow wing (the two points that come out in the middle have been shaved off) also if you want i can have it cf wrapped)

just seeing if there is any interest

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
how much for the front lip budddy?

im calling dibs on the front for now .. and maaybe the black widow wing too ..

i dont know how much those run for so hit me up k? .. thanks .. tony

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the wing i can sell for $250 not cf wrapped and without shipping

the cf lip i paid $320 never installed i never even test fit it :) only reason its out of its original packaging was so i can see the weave. i have no idea how much to sell it for and its kinda rare cause they dont make it anymore and i only know a handful that have them...make me an offer

will post pics tonight

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
dang, i call second dibs...what style lip is it? are you sure they dont make them anymore? cuz a local shop told me they could get a seibon front lip for 300 shipped. i know its not listed on the website anymore...but it might still be available

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry guys the front lip has been sold but the wing is still up for sale i will post pics as soon as possible

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
hey can you just post a pic of the seibon lip so i know what it looks like? im going to order one from a shop here(since they are saying they can get it still)

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
99cfENVYv6 said:
hey can you just post a pic of the seibon lip so i know what it looks like? im going to order one from a shop here(since they are saying they can get it still)
kinda looks like the mugen but this one mounts from the bottom it doesnt wrap the top

and for those that want to see the wing

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
hmm... so its the same styling as the mugen style? but it mounts differently...? well its a pretty lip, which i coulda bought it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts