Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm considering selling my accord, its an 03 AV6 6-speed, Silver, 47xxx miles.... I was going to trade it in but they only want to give me 13k for it and i feel its worth more than that to me. It has 19in TSW Nogaro's on Kumo Ecstas, Tein S-tech springs, UR underdrive pulley, AEM V2 Cold air, Neuspeed Short shifter, McCulloch 8000k HID... I'm considering reasonable offers, KBB says right around 16k for value... anyhow let me know what you guys think, it has a scratch on the rear bumper other than that its in great shape! l8ta

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm located in ohio, actually i had taken the car to a GM dealership cause i'm wanting to buy a trailblazer SS, they didn't even look under the hood for any aftermarket things, that was just the price from the way it looked.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
sd2000av6 said:
also the reason honda doesnt want to give you that much is because its modified.

most likely. couse they cant sertify the car couse of springs and other things. ask them if you put it back to stock how much they will give you. they dont consider rims as hight price option. HFP stuff is ok but i dont think it will as value to car as much as it cost. did you try to part it out? at least return it to factory and maybe leave lip kit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts