Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post pics of your oem window visors.

I'm thinking about getting a set but i think they look awkward on the coupe. Any likes and dislikes about them are welcomed so i can decide to get them or not. Be sure to post pics from different angles. TIA.

·
Registered Hondaphile
545 Posts
Hongda said:
I'm thinking about getting a set but i think they look awkward on the coupe. Any likes and dislikes about them are welcomed so i can decide to get them or not. Be sure to post pics from different angles. TIA.
IMO the color of the car is a huge variable in how good the door visors will look. for instance, itd give the car a very clean look if you had the nightwalk black or graphite pearl. even a contrast color like white i think would give it a nice look. but if you got a silver, blue or red coupe, i think it makes it really stick out and just doesnt fit the style. when i bought my car, for example, it came with the moonroof visor, and since i have the sapphire blue pearl, i had to take it off; it just didnt flow right.

·
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm i have nhbp and 20% tint all around. does it mean i should get it?

·
Registered Hondaphile
545 Posts
Hongda said:
hmmm i have nhbp and 20% tint all around. does it mean i should get it?
my buddy has an 05 in nhbp and i keep tryin to talk him into gettin it done. its not for everybody, but personally, i think it would look sleak as hell. you take the nhbp with hfp 17s and throw the door visors on it, and your only a few mods away from having your very own batmobile :D

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
NOOOooooo..... dont do it! they dont look good on any color or car period. IMO it just adds clutter, and takes away from the sleekness.

·
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
let's talk about functionality. do they eliminate wind noise?

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
if you get em, get the ones that run thru the inside of your window, if you know what I mean.

I saw a coupe at a parking lot the other day, half of it was ripped off :eek:

edit: eccen has the oem ones:

but people recommend the weathertech ones (inside window type)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the Weathertech rain guards. They look very good on my graphite pearl coupe and do not take away from the sleek lines IMO. I actually have an extra set around because of a mix up in a replacement. If you are interested, PM me. I'll get some pics up if you give me awhile.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i have the aftermarket ones that you get at advanced or whereever...and they suck...they are the adhesive ones that go on the outside...if you get them get the ones that go in your window track...they don't reduce wind noice for sh!t....they are just nice to have when it is raining and you want to crack your windows so you can still get fresh air and not run the A/C

·
Registered
443 Posts

I like it. It does block the wind and the noise.. Plus when it rains. u can leave your windows open without getting sprayed.

and when its sunny. u dont get that shiny glare in your eye

·
Registered
427 Posts
ya it depends on ya color in order to pull it off

i have matalic silver and i got the visors and people tell me they look good....

i think they look good on silver, red, black and the dark blue 7th gens all other colors dont flow well with with (except for andys car cuz he did some work with his set)

·
Black n Bronze
253 Posts
implayaz9 said:
do they have any true jdm visors? and if so where can we get them?
Theres no "true" jdm visors for the coupes, only for the sedan. Japan only carries the sedan accord=inspire

·
Registered
205 Posts
I thinkt he inspire visors look awesome! Boom plus toys quoted me 170 for them.. and I think I'm going to get me a pair for my sedan... I don't like the aftermarket ones I got on...

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you get any get the InChannel ones. They look alot better IMO. I'm putting them on my Coupe on Monday when I get it but I had them on my Civic that I traded in

1 - 20 of 26 Posts