Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a black 05 coupe and i am wondering which tailights would look best on it. i would think the black housed euro lights would. please post yours!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
if you really want altezza's just paint the lens red. alot of guys here have done it and its a dramatic improvement

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i was thinkin about getting these, i saw them on a gray coupe, and i think they look ten times better on a black coupe

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
NexsoN said:
Those are probably the worst lights to buy. I had them for a bout a week, and not only did they crack when i put them in, but the light housings were not even with the bulbs. And the fit was horrible, with huge gaps on the edges. Dont waste your money on that cheapo company. I agree with the TYC buy, they are not great looking, but are better quality, and fit exactly like the OEM. I currently have
the TYC LED's in black, and am waiting to spray them red soon.
Kingof3rdinput said:
tacky, hoaky, childish, cheap, ricey, ghetto, etc....

Just my .02 anyway
:werd:

konatriathlon said:
You should get the chrome TYC Elegante tails and paint them red. Looks totally hot!!
:iagree:

·
Registered
164 Posts

And they are LED. Forgot to mention that before.

...it belongs to sick6speed aka Drew from v6p.net.
It's the TYC led with custom painted candy red.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Altezza lights but those TYC's painted like sick6speed's look pretty nice!

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea, i love to see that on black, amd maybe u can post a diy, but hey how do i post those big pictures

1 - 18 of 18 Posts