Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
nice towel ;) and I have the same rims as you :p
hey for your rear tail lights, are those stock with spray tint?

don't have an exhaust yet, but there are my OBX/Tenzo tips...these are old pix, I'll get some newer ones later on.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
SiR001:Its not Stock tail lights with spray paint, the stocks are Red, with spray tint it couldnt look like the ones dreamer has, their Smoke tail lights a direct replacement:cool:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
here is mine:

OBX full catback....switching it out soon with something else

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Apexi WS

·
Registered
612 Posts
TexasAV6, dont you think your exhaust is a bit too low? I dunno or may be its just the picture. How much is the Apexi WS?

Does anybody has a pic of Apexi WS with the rear OEM body kit?

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SIR001

re: blacked out taillights.

I didn't black those tail lights out. I tried to black-out some clear ones, but it didn't look right. When I cruising around ebay about 1-1/2 yr ago, somebody was selling them for $100 shipped (new) and I said what the hell :) To my surprise they look awesome at night, and during the day dark with a tad blue tint. However, I've been very lucky around my area. During the day time, cops love to nail you for these lights. During the night time they can't tell very well, but if you have them on, pray that no cop is behind you.

My only complaint about these lights is that when I replaced them, with red bulbs, I have my rear tail light indicator on my dash telling me my lights are out (which they are not). Some day if I have nothing better to do, I'll find out which bulb is screwing up.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
DAMN.....those apexi ws look HUGE, the cans look gigantic on that thing......those greddy evo's are dope....even though they are huge too....just to expensive

·
Registered
24 Posts
i would submit my pics of my magnaflow exhaust, but it says the file is too big....i even lowered the resolution on my camera in order to avoid this...any help would be appreciated :(

1 - 20 of 584 Posts