Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
lol they look all the same. so the topic should be revised to who has the most keys on their key ring :eek: :p

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wj4 said:
lol they look all the same. so the topic should be revised to who has the most keys on their key ring :eek: :p

well I mean, I saw a similar post like this on another forum.

You'd be suprised at the stuff people have on their key ring.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fluxcapcaitor said:
i'm a 6th gen, sorry

i was wondering if those generic flip keys could be used for the 7th gens if cut properly? Also, if they could be programmed to unlock the doors and so on. Jw.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kingof3rdinput, how difficult was it to remove the orignal black decal from the key? I'm thinking of getting the red decal to go with the keychain , but idk, 10 bucks for that decal, (lowest price i could ifnd on ebay) seems like a little too much for what it is.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
Boovila said:
kingof3rdinput, how difficult was it to remove the orignal black decal from the key? I'm thinking of getting the red decal to go with the keychain , but idk, 10 bucks for that decal, (lowest price i could ifnd on ebay) seems like a little too much for what it is.
really easy, just held on by adhesive. use the smallest flathead screwdriver u can find, like those eyeglass ones.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sumptimwong said:
really easy, just held on by adhesive. use the smallest flathead screwdriver u can find, like those eyeglass ones.

nice. Now I just have to find these for cheaper.

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts

for about a year I went key only...latley I have been rolling with the 512mb SanDisk Cruizer mini on there.

Edit: For those wondering about getting in the house I live in the sticks so sometimes the door isnt locked, but otherwise I have a house key in the car.

·
863 Posts

Work keys, mail key, home key. All on a honda hook (just goes on the belt loops), and a disconnect for the car key. That way, I can keep the car running and go inside real quick, or give to the valets without having my home keys right there. Plus, I hate having anything dangle from the ignition. Smacks my legs.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts