Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this site for a decent amount of time now and I can still not figure out how to post pictures. I insert the address to the location on the part for the pictures. Everytime I do this it always show a link instead of a picture. Will somebody explain this further. Dont say use the search because Ive tried that for a year now.

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
98exaccord said:
I have been on this site for a decent amount of time now and I can still not figure out how to post pictures. I insert the address to the location on the part for the pictures. Everytime I do this it always show a link instead of a picture. Will somebody explain this further. Dont say use the search because Ive tried that for a year now.

lamo.........you think a person that has been on this form since 2004 would kno how to search....

hahah jk man...let me find you the link that i explained to some dood...

nm, i cant find it... so here i go explaining again...

you put "
"

here is an example of a screen shot i took:

and then it will show the link of the JAMES.jpg picture....

easy.....

[/done]

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
most people know what the procedure is, but they dont realize u need the properties url rather than the direct link url

that was what i was doing wrong and im sure most other people were having the same problem...and besides when i tried searching long ago it would bring up other random topics lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea "sl33pyriceboi" the stupid ass link is different than the properties so it wouldnt show my pictures. Why do u think i asked for real directions, like slowaccord gave me.

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
i use photobucket for posting pics......

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
sl33pyriceboi said:
lamo.........you think a person that has been on this form since 2004 would kno how to search....

hahah jk man...let me find you the link that i explained to some dood...

nm, i cant find it... so here i go explaining again...

you put "
"

here is an example of a screen shot i took:

and then it will show the link of the JAMES.jpg picture....

easy.....

[/done]
i've seen you post that one up sooooo much hahaha

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
lol and yet i cant find it.......

and what do you mean by:

yea "sl33pyriceboi" the stupid ass link is different than the properties so it wouldnt show my pictures. Why do u think i asked for real directions, like slowaccord gave me.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that the directions you gave me dont work for me, Ive seen those a thousand times. I wasnt tryin to be mean but I kept getting that answer and they never work right always a link. The properties thing works though, I guess my stuff is different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts