Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...i have 2 power acoustic 12 inch subs (150 bucks each), one power acoustic amp (200 bucks), and a Q-Logic box (90 bucks) for sale...The subs and the amp have a 4yr warranty on them from Best Buy, with a little more then 3 yrs left on them....this means if something happens to them, example-they blow, u are going to get a new set for free.,....Thats a total of over 650 with the warranty$$$....I have used them for no more then a week, they have been sitting in my garage...it was my first system, and i realized i never want a system again...they are to loud and make the car panels loose...Im looking to get rid of them for $375 (will consider ALLLL offers) + shipping, or if you live by Northern Delaware i can meet up with you...Let me know on here or a PM, Thanks!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/812622--This is my link if u want to see the car they were in for less then a week. That is a promise

***Ican also get you the Rockford Fosgate - 8-Gauge 500W Complete Car Amp Power/Signal Kit for 60 bucks (reg 91$)....or the Rockford Fosgate capicitor - 1-Farad...for 110 bucks (Regular 168)....let me know (These 2 items are brand new and packaged)***

1 - 1 of 1 Posts