Accord V6 Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
NBP UA7
317 Posts
a 7th gen av6 was able to remove the rear cat via my method without having to remove the half shaft or the axle... so jiggle and wiggle and out the top the rear cat comes out fellas

Hey richie for the 8th gen, all you have to do is order the cats and then once you see what they look like return em... rofl

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
a 7th gen av6 was able to remove the rear cat via my method without having to remove the half shaft or the axle... so jiggle and wiggle and out the top the rear cat comes out fellas

Hey richie for the 8th gen, all you have to do is order the cats and then once you see what they look like return em... rofl
So you didn't have to remove anything extra to remove the rear one...just alot of patience and "jiggle and wiggle"..lol. If i understood correctly did you take it out through the top of the engine and not through the bottom of the car?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Nevermind, i read your DIY. I do have one question though, what did you remove out the bottom for the rear cat. Any heatshields? Or just the cat through the "passenger side"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi still have a few?

Hi do you still have a few jpipe cat deletes laying around? I have a 2005 accord coupe I bought on craigslist and its stock! lets make her purr -

161 - 169 of 169 Posts