Price
$350 OBO

Contact information
call/text: 832.875.1848

Is the item new or used
Used

-----------------------------------------------------
Product description

Hate to let go of this HU, but im moving onto something else. Its in excellent condition and not a scratch on the screen.

Will come in the box with faceplate cover, both harnesses and remote (never used so its brand new).

Just some of the specs:
Crossover Network: 3-Way Crossover

High-Pass Crossover (HPF): 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, 0/-6/-12dB/Oct.

Subwoofer Crossover (LPF): 50/63/80/100/ 125/160/200Hz, -6/-12/-18dB/Oct.

RCA Preouts: 3 pair (Front, Rear, Sub/Non-Fading)

Preout Voltage & Impedance: Hi-Volt (5V), 100 ohm

Rest of the specs can be found on the site.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/CD-Players/DEH-P880PRS?tab=A

Will post pics upon request.

------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
176 Posts
Damn, this is an amazing head unit, I'd pick it up in a heart beat, to bad I bought an Alpine CDA9887... this was my first choice but I couldn't find a decent price on the pioneer head unit.

Someone who appreciates SQ and the ability to adjust anything they want should jump on this!!

GLWS

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the bump. Glad someone knows about this HU..ive been lowballed like crazy for this. The 9887 is badass HU too!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
bump for a very nice HU... ive personally had this HU for a couple years and it was great... great range of tuning/option for someone that knows how to work the equalizer

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ Thanks! I love this HU but just want something different in the new ride, or else i wouldnt be letting this go.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTT

I dont get a chance to get on much so for those that want to reach me right away please text me @ 832.875.1848 :up:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts