Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys i really need to get rid of these this weekend no more room. Racing Hart c2- Evos, with nitto 555's 225/40/18, 42 offset. lug, center caps and hubcentrics included great condition,minor scratches, normal wear and tear. they are used. 5-lug 5x114 and 5x100. if youre serious email me at [email protected] for pics. and for you idiots that want warranty their used so no they dont have any warranty, i dont know how much thread is actually left but the tires are far from being bald. $600 bills first one that actually bothers to come down for them might get cheaper!!!

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
sammy said:
eccen i thought you got rims already
Yea I have the same rims, C2 Evo. BUT, Mine are in not-so-good condition.

All four are wearing numerous rock chips. Two of them got curbed and one is slightly bent from my second accident. (I've been through three accidents and still dealing with the last one :( )

THREE accidents sigh.

First one was my fault; I bumped into a wall on a freeway. It was a rainy day and I lost traction then bang! Second one was some truck drivers fault. My car was parked in a school parking lot and this guy crashed into mine and three other cars. Last one... couple days ago... I street parked my car to drop my gf off and this lady... tried to make u-turn and bumped into my car.

First and third one is minor but the second one.. ah that was crazy. I ripped the guy off and that is how I bought the S2K. haha. Still tough days with the accord.

Anyway,
I've been saving for 19'' multi-piece rims but I also have kept my eyes on used C2 Evo that are in good enough conditions.

Andy.

PS - actually not only the rims, but whole car is in horrible condition. Hope it comes back in shape in about a month.

·
Registered
772 Posts
hey got pics i'm in so cal right now and i am interested if u got pics thanks

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
I backed out from this one due to location problem. Rims look really clean in the pics.

Free bump for the good deal and a set of nice rims!

·
Registered
159 Posts
i bought these. Man, i was sooooooo surprised that no one picked these up before me. The Rims were quiet flawless, i must admit it. I didnt even see any curb rashes on any rims! WOW!! Im glad that i got these and bump for a excellent seller :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
madaccord said:
arent they univseral as in 4 and 5 lug?

and wuh rims did u get rid of or these your first?

yes, they r universal 4 and 5 x 114.3

i got rid of my Racing Hart CR (from Japan)
the C2 that i just recently got r RH Evo from USA

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
^^^^ dang you resurrected 8 months old thread :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts