Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a place where guy install the springs for around $250. Is it a normal price ?

If there is any ppl from Jersey, please help me with the shops to go !

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Vikto_Accord said:
I found a place where guy install the springs for around $250. Is it a normal price ?

If there is any ppl from Jersey, please help me with the shops to go !
$250 is quite high bro. im in so cal and when i got my HFP installed, the shop charged me $35 each but he hooked it up for $100 cash for everything

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wj4 said:
$250 is quite high bro. im in so cal and when i got my HFP installed, the shop charged me $35 each but he hooked it up for $100 cash for everything
U had a nice deal. I would pay like 150. but not 250

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
the guy i use chages 106 (thats including 6% sales tax) to for four wheels.....so i can get my shocks and springs installed for 106...just have my springs done so far...have eibach sportlines gonna get some tein springs with koni shocks...but id look around that is awful high...heck if you feel ballzy go to autozone and use one of there loaner tools and get a spring compressor and get a buddy and do it yourself...it isnt too hard...if your comfortable with it...i have a bunch of buddies who did it that way

·
Registered
209 Posts
I paid $100 at a local shop. Took them about 45 min. to do it. I expected to pay more so I was happy when they said $100.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts