Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a 4th gen max and was trying to figure out how much it would cost to mod one. I am thinking of getting all the basic boltons, y-pipe, I/H/E, 00VI, b-pipe, and some sort of ecu. What price range am I looking at on each of these parts? Also would a performance clutch help a lot or can the factory clutch hold power pretty well, thx.

·
Registered
48 Posts
QuickAccordV6 said:
I am looking at buying a 4th gen max and was trying to figure out how much it would cost to mod one. I am thinking of getting all the basic boltons, y-pipe, I/H/E, 00VI, b-pipe, and some sort of ecu. What price range am I looking at on each of these parts? Also would a performance clutch help a lot or can the factory clutch hold power pretty well, thx.
ypipe 200-400
00vi 350-450 + extra parts
ecu 600-700
bpipe 150
performance clutch will help you alot if you are boosted. if you are going to use a factory clutch, use the 5th gen clutch kit which holds more power than the 4th gen one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
00-01 maxima variable intake manifold. It's just the intake manifold that can gain low/high end power. I think thats the best mod for the money besides the ypipe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts