Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i replaced the amber colored ambient light to blue led. but now the two lights on the sides of the homelink only works when set to "door" mode with my doors open. it doesn't turn on when my doors are closed and i push the light to turn it on....any one have this problem or know a solution?? please help, i already did a search but nothing shows up. i have noticed that the "rectriangle" black box is missing inside my homelink unit...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/566877 the one that is mentioned in there....but i have never seen it upon first taking apart the homelink...maybe i missed it??? help pleaseee

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
what trim do you have dx,lx,ex...maybe your car doesn't come with the homelink and another guess maybe you put the switch on backwards

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
sounds like a problem with teh switch itself. maybe a contact got bent or fell off all together when u were playing with it. id check that first

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got an ex v6 so i do have the homelink....yeah i agree with u wong.....its just weird, cuz i got my door open wit the lights on, then i flip the switch on the homelink without the cover on (so it is the actual switch on the circuit board) and the lights go off. and yeah..i treid clicking the light on and off by pressing on them...hmm, i guess i ^$&% it up..lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts