Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be a stupid question but here it goes. I'm planning on buying the Neuspeed/Koni SP3's in a few months my question is would I have to buy Neuspeed springs for it to work or can I get Progress Springs and use those instead? which leads me to my other question, anyone have Progress Springs on there cars?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Asun said:
this may be a stupid question but here it goes. I'm planning on buying the Neuspeed/Koni SP3's in a few months my question is would I have to buy Neuspeed springs for it to work or can I get Progress Springs and use those instead? which leads me to my other question, anyone have Progress Springs on there cars?
I wouldnt recommend the Neuspeed Konis since they are not warrantied by Koni, I do not know if they are warrantied by Neuspeed.

I would recommend buying the Koni Yellows and jsut going with that. And if you dont mind a stiffer ride go with teh GC-Koni Setup, versus a Spring Koni Setup. YOu get more ride height adjustability.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GC = expensive and I don't think they even make ones for 7th gen accords... or do they?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Asun said:
GC = expensive and I don't think they even make ones for 7th gen accords... or do they?
they definately expensive, and they do make a kit of the 7th gen. if $$$ is your issue, then i would go wit springs on konis. i know a store that has good pricing on konis.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
i had progress on my previous car and my friend with a 4 banger accord also had progress springs on his car. they're great, lower drop than you think ur gonna get. really niice drop. i never changed my shocks till da day i sold my car, and my friend is still riding on his.. i believe his car is a 2002.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OwAce whats the store name that has the good prices for Konis? and has anyone tried H&R Race Springs over Koni setup? just curious, I'M being juggled around with which springs to get

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
my konis are due to come in any day now, i can't wait!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet gotta post some pics after you install them, and btw H&R Race springs any good?

·
Registered
93 Posts
OwAce said:
I wouldnt recommend the Neuspeed Konis since they are not warrantied by Koni, I do not know if they are warrantied by Neuspeed.
According to the Neuspeed website for the Neuspeed/Koni Shocks, it states, "Koni uses the finest materials and components to assemble their struts and shocks. They are covered by a lifetime warranty". Update: I called Koni and they do indeed honor their lifetime warranty for the SP3's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts