Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy some 19" wheels and tires for my car but I do not know what will fit. I need to know the proper wheel, tire size, bolt pattern, and offset. I have a I4 coupe which is a 4 lug pattern. I heard that I need 225 tires and a +45 offset is ideal for my car...but all of this was from V6 guys...it should be the same exact thing right?

Also, how would I find out the proper drop? I choose my own drop I know, but I would also like to add lowering springs at the same time so would anyone with 19's please let me know their whole setup including the drop? Thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, I found out basically everything I need to know but which tire size would be best....225. or 215? The guy recommended that I go with a 215.

·
Booostin~!
546 Posts
i had the axis Neo 19s.. i believe that its 19x8 and the offset was 45. the tires i was running was 215/35 19. i think 225 wouldnt hurt anything. it didnt rub. people said for 19s the best offset is 45~50

·
Registered
433 Posts
accord20o1 said:
i had the axis Neo 19s.. i believe that its 19x8 and the offset was 45. the tires i was running was 215/35 19. i think 225 wouldnt hurt anything. it didnt rub. people said for 19s the best offset is 45~50
how do the 215/35s look on the 19x8 rim? Do they look like rubberbands, and do you have any issues with the aside from the fact you have no lip protection from potholes? I have 19x8 axis evos and I am looking at the nitto neo gens in that size. Can you post pics of the fit?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm looking into getting some Motegi track lights in flat black...but, I recently started about seriously keeping this car for the long run so maybe I should just save up some money and get some Volks. I don't know if I can order Volks in a 4 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
393 Posts
axis wheels are great i never heard about anybody breaking 1 or bending 1 i hitt potholes hard sometimes and the only thing that would happen is maybe a scratched lip and those neogen tires are good also .....i use those they last the longest i run through other tires like in 3 months

·
Registered
431 Posts
Pics of 19x8 Axis Sevens with 215/35/19's on a V6. No rubbing issues but be very careful with pot holes and curbs since you do not have any tire protection....

·
Registered
433 Posts
1BADDACR said:
Pics of 19x8 Axis Sevens with 215/35/19's on a V6. No rubbing issues but be very careful with pot holes and curbs since you do not have any tire protection....
Sweeeeet...thats exactly what I needed to see. I think I will buy the neogens in 215/35 for my axis evos. I was afraid that they wouldn't fit but they look good.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm looking for something either flat black or glossy black (no chrome lip or anything, just black.) So far the only decent 19" rims I have found are the Motegi Track lites which are pretty inexpensive also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts