Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on getting suspension done on my Accord but r coilovers really worth it? If not, what is the best for 7th Generation Accord coupes?
 

·
indoctidiscant
Joined
·
3,790 Posts
my top choices in order.

1) Tein flex style coilover. D2, Omni Ksport
2) Koni yellow with Ground Controls
3) Neuspeed Sp3 cup kit with coilover sleeves
4) Tein SS-P
5) Tanabe Sustec
6) Neuspeed (or is H&R) coilover kit
7) Koni with springs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
OwAce said:
my top choices in order.

1) Tein flex style coilover. D2, Omni Ksport
2) Koni yellow with Ground Controls
3) Neuspeed Sp3 cup kit with coilover sleeves
4) Tein SS-P
5) Tanabe Sustec
6) Neuspeed (or is H&R) coilover kit
7) Koni with springs
Is it going to be ok in my car if I buy just the coilovers?(not full set up). I just drive my car to work and home, I also don't corner too hard. I'm just going for looks though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
if your jsut goin for looks and not handling, eibach, tein, or H&R will do for springs. Then just match those with tokico blues or get the whole tokico setup, casue the springs are matched to the struts.
 

·
indoctidiscant
Joined
·
3,790 Posts
INSPIRE8 said:
Is it going to be ok in my car if I buy just the coilovers?(not full set up). I just drive my car to work and home, I also don't corner too hard. I'm just going for looks though.
neuspeed cup kit best deal. you rarely adjust coilovers. dont assume you will.

650 shipped is a great deal.

do that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
I currently have an S-TECH right now with stock shocks, and I still have atleast an inch gap in the front. How can I eliminate that gap? chance shocks or change the spring? Both?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
It's just another word for coilovers. Real coilovers come with springs and shocks in one unit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
I just saw that actually. I guess there is no other way to lower it more with out replacing my s-techs
 

·
registered n00b
Joined
·
2,769 Posts
INSPIRE8 said:
I just saw that actually. I guess there is no other way to lower it more with out replacing my s-techs
incorrect. you can purchase threaded spring perch sleeves. neuspeed has them for about $46 per corner.

you can also buy koni dampers, which have different perch heights for the spring mount. putting the mount on a lower perch will give you a lower ride height, but will not change your spring rate
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top