- DVD Remote
- 8mb PS2 Memory Card
- Final Fantasy X
- Gran Turismo 3
- Twisted Metal Black
- Crazy Taxi

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME(email): [email protected]

!!!!!EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECTLY!!!!!
NO BOX but will ship(if needed) wrapped in bubble wrap in a secure box through USPS.

I havent sold anything on V6P.net in a long time but you can check out my ebay feedback with the following link if you are concerned about me legitamacy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36111&item=4129000535

Please make reasonable offers!!!

Also, I will accept Paypal and money orders, but prefer money orders since paypal has a 3% fee, so if two people make the same offer but one chooses money order, I will go with that guy.

Also in down for a local pickup, but I dont think there are any members near me (RENO, NEVADA), but if you are that would be great!!
PIC:

·
___
4,751 Posts

I havent sold anything on V6P.net in a long time but you can check out my ebay feedback with the following link if you are concerned about me legitamacy:
If it makes anyone feel better, I bought an lcd screen & dvd player from him a while ago and the deal went through really well. Even though my stuff got jacked a week after I installed it :(

BUMP :)

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
80 bucks shipped.. thats how much they go for on craiglist nowadays. I only want gt3 with it. Ps2 sells for 150$ new.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The auction you listed was for a used PS2 w/ 1 controller and two games and it went for 100+25shipping=$125, I selling w/ 2 controllers 4 games, memory card, and dvd remote for 150 shipped, how is the one on ebay a better deal?

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
lol there was only 30 min left in that auction wasnt expecting it to go up more that fast. Ill do 100 shipped then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts