Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine light came on and had the code pulled at auto zone the code is P0725 something to do withe the engine speed circuit. Also yesterday i noticed my cold air intake had came off due to the potholes that have over run DC. Could i have sucked in something and caused the this problem. also how can i fix this. im off to look on the net to find a shop manual. any help would be great.

-B-

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The idiot light went off after speeding to pass some fool racing a SUV, but i figued it might have something to do with the wires behind the dash that may have burned from the previous owner. i'll be ripping it apart soo and putting in new LEDs for the lights in the dash. the dash lights are not bright enough for me and looks like crap.

·
rectum damn near killed m
148 Posts
BossHogg said:
Engine light came on and had the code pulled at auto zone the code is P0725 something to do withe the engine speed circuit. Also yesterday i noticed my cold air intake had came off due to the potholes that have over run DC. Could i have sucked in something and caused the this problem. also how can i fix this. im off to look on the net to find a shop manual. any help would be great.

-B-
did autozone charge you to get the engine code? Im having the same thing w/ my ABS sensor and the dealership wants $90. to tell me what it means.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Autozone pulls codes for free, go now :cool:

·
rectum damn near killed m
148 Posts
rock on! thanks going over after work (hopefully i can fix it)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
oviphagy said:
rock on! thanks going over after work (hopefully i can fix it)
yeah it was free but im looking at getting a i-moni or a small one from harborfreight.com. the store i go to is always short staffed and i have to wait. plus my family and friends look to me to tell them whats wrong with their cars because im in college for engineering and my car is modded.

Oh yeah the coded i pulled keeps coming back and i think it has to do with the ignition coil going out and me having to much to do( modding my girls accord 05, 5th gen key and alarm remote upgrade, modding xbox) to put in the accel coil i have sitting in the trunk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts