Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I emailed unorthodox a while back about the 7th gen AV6 Pulleys and here is the response i got today.

Sorry for the extremely slow reply! We should have that crank pulley in
production at some point this month with availability in August some
time.
Part# 020611402. Check with the web-site over the next few weeks for its
availability for pre-order.

Respectfully,
Shawn Baumgartner
P: 631.586.9525 x.16
F: 631.586.2599
www.unorthodoxracing.com

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well at this rate ur unichip will be here as soon as hover cars so ya know..so when u get that unichip in ill be using my afterburners to get get down the track in the 8s

·
Registered
127 Posts
smokin6speed said:
well at this rate ur unichip will be here as soon as hover cars so ya know..so when u get that unichip in ill be using my afterburners to get get down the track in the 8s

:D :rofl:

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
smokin6speed said:
bleh and ill be smoking you with my transporting energizing car that gets to the other end of the track in the 8ms

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i take that back...if you actually figure it out by that time ill be able to teleport....so ill just get from one end to the other imediately and wont have any need for a car...

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
smokin6speed said:
well i take that back...if you actually figure it out by that time ill be able to teleport....so ill just get from one end to the other imediately and wont have any need for a car...
how will we pick up chicks without our sexy cars then?

:confused:

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well just pop up next to one....and be like hey baby how you doin...LOL....and then whisk them away into the thin air LOL...

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
Your right, by the time unichip comes out Ill have a new flux capacitor capable of 1.21 gigawatts of power that will power my gen XXI accord... ahahahaha

sorry for the wishful thinking!

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
smokin6speed said:
well just pop up next to one....and be like hey baby how you doin...LOL....and then whisk them away into the thin air LOL...
make sure they are withing the energizing zone, dont want to leave a part of her body behind, cos im sure that will go over well with her.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Ok we need a DIY ASAP and a GROUP BUY STARTED

IM IN FOR A GROUP BUY

V6P should probbly initate it

I bet we see these numbers

This is for the CL type S

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
enh im working on a warp speed engine for my lightship. ill start a group buy a week after our engine mods come out.

·
Registered
763 Posts
smokin6speed said:
So I emailed unorthodox a while back about the 7th gen AV6 Pulleys and here is the response i got today.

Sorry for the extremely slow reply! We should have that crank pulley in
production at some point this month with availability in August some
time.
Part# 020611402. Check with the web-site over the next few weeks for its
availability for pre-order.

Respectfully,
Shawn Baumgartner
P: 631.586.9525 x.16
F: 631.586.2599
www.unorthodoxracing.com
so only the crank pulley is being released and not any of the accessory pullies?

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
Fine with me! A crank is all I want...no way I want to underdrive my accessories!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts