Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
brex said:
:gotme:

i will call tomorrow to find out more..

Let us know how it goes. I've been itchin for some pullies.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
don't hold your breaths just yet, it's probably BS

on AEM website it says:

Honda Accord 2003 V6 Coupe 23-7029 Coming Soon TBA

I think they would say it was out if it was, that website is probably lying.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh, yeah i see that AEM says that they're not avail as of yet, so how the hell can some other co. have them? Site could be doin some :bs:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh man I sure hope its not BS these would be sweet and I got my Intake from this sie and it was the best price around. They also let you pick up stuff so you dont have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah I talked to the a while back it's just the part# but they're not out yet. They have a release date which is why they have a part# but they wouldn't tell me due to the fact it could change but the guy did tell me it would be soon :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
if u change yer pullys .... later on down the road.. what kinda of belts do u use to replace the old belts? oem belts? or u have to buy aem belts?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah i see it lists pulleys, but says, "unavailable. Anybody know what kind of whp those will increase 7th gen v6 to? 5hp maybe.?

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
Is Unorthodox going to be making Pulleys for us too, or just AEM?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I do believe Unothodox is making them also. Read something a while back and they said something like around June if I recall correctly. Don't quote me on that tho. For reference I heard they were talking around 4 bills for the Unorthodox when they come out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
which ones would be better? I'm thinking baout just ordering them from the site I posted and seeing if they send me somethign or not. should I try ordering the AEM or unortadox ones???

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
just wait, neither of them are out yet.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
just give the guys at hopupracing a call...they are great guys...have delt with them a couple times and they bent over backwards to help me out....they will be straight up with you on what the deal is with the pullies...

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Pulley Update

Talked to the guys at hopupracing just a bit ago and they said the pulleys were supposed to have been released already and they recieved the part number from AEM recently. He said they were supposed to be out already but it looks like it might be another week or so.....but they are coming and for under 200 bucks I can't wait

well scratch that....Just got off the phone with AEM...hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are saying another 2-3 months.....but at least they are they are acknowleding our cars and putting effort into making something which is more than I can say for a lot of companies out there...caugh caugh comptech caugh caugh

1 - 20 of 46 Posts