Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
im curious about this mod on 8th gens, never really read up on how the whole process works..
so im guessing making this "keyless" will bypass the "ignition on or II" completely. are you concerned about security issues?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im curious about this mod on 8th gens, never really read up on how the whole process works..
so im guessing making this "keyless" will bypass the "ignition on or II" completely. are you concerned about security issues?
We decided not to do the keyless entry, and just to keep it as is (at least for now) because it would be a lot of work and fabrication to get the idea to succeed.

very cool got pics?
Yes, edited OP

·
Registered
879 Posts
no dome lights FTL! :bonk:
why is it that your car stayted on even with the keys out? or did you wire it up that way?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why is it that your car stayted on even with the keys out? or did you wire it up that way?
Yep, it is made that way, it was during the attempt of the "Keyless" entry, decided to keep it. It allows me to leave the car on, while the key is outside, and then allowing me to lock the steering wheel in place. It's a switch :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, also, I do have dome lights, they are just super dim (red), going to replace them to White LED's later

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
nice mod, y did u decide to not go keyless? was it for security reasons or possible complications w/ignition etc?

·
Coldspeed
488 Posts
I think I might do this sometime with the S2k button in the 12V hole under the secret flap, ha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Small little mods look good, its when you come out with hot purple seats, and chocolate carpets, and fuzzy dice hanging from your mirrors, is when you've gone to far.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts