Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my car is lowered 1 finger front and no gap back, camber, toe, and caster are within factory spec. , now will they change if i raise the front/back half inch, cause im putting new wheels they will rub with the amount of drop i have now. Will i get pasitive camber? what about caster and toe? BTW im putting 04 TL wheels, and on Tein basic coilovers.

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
Igotvtec04 said:
ok my car is lowered 1 finger front and no gap back, camber, toe, and caster are within factory spec. , now will they change if i raise the front/back half inch, cause im putting new wheels they will rub with the amount of drop i have now. Will i get pasitive camber? what about caster and toe? BTW im putting 04 TL wheels, and on Tein basic coilovers.
I'd have to guess and say yes, you will have some changes to your settings. When you lower the car, changes are apparent, so when you raise it, there would be the opposite effects. Is my reasoning correct here?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
u will not rub with those rims.....and if u cahnge n e thing in ur suspension it is advised to get an alignment....esp wehn its like springs or camber kits.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
accord03 said:
u will not rub with those rims.....and if u cahnge n e thing in ur suspension it is advised to get an alignment....esp wehn its like springs or camber kits.
Oh im sure they will 04 TL wheels 17X8 with 235/45/17 tires 45 offset.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Igotvtec04 said:
Oh im sure they will 04 TL wheels 17X8 with 235/45/17 tires 45 offset.
are u sure its |+45....i think they are +55..but i had 18x8 +45 and it was good no rubbing.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
18X8 45 offset, no rubbing with that amount of drop you have now???? yes the 04 TL wheels has 45 offset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts