Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have any suggestions or recommendations where I can purchase Door Sills ( preferably aluminum) and gas, brake pedal and foot rest?
I was able to find some after market door sills but only for accord sedan, door sill is longer at the front in coupe then in sedan (right?).
I was not able to find any pedals (which I would know for sure that they are good) for accord

thanks a lot :D
tlak

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not see any doorsills for coupe or anything as long as original ones (about 33inches).
Aftermarket once is between 24 and 28 inches. Which makes a difference.
You right as far as pedals - I just wonder if anyone installed some, which fit good.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
well i have a coupe and i did have some accord door sill which i sold already and plan on gettin momos. here are pics of my pedals and shift knob and e brake handle all momo.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
7thGenVillain
Thanks for pix they are always helpful. Momo sills, the once I found, are about 24inches. If you find longer once let me know. How did you mount pedals, are these clip on? Foot rest did you just screw it on or glue it. I wish food rest was a little bigger to cover stock one.
Thanks a lot :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts