Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i have an '03 accord coupe. i just have a question about which shocks you think are better: the kyb gr2 series or koni yellows? i'm looking around and the price difference for the kyb's are about 250 as opposed to the koni yellow's, which are about 500. is it worth the price to get the koni's, or are kyb's just as good as the koni's? thanks!

·
Registered
748 Posts
do you have a link to any websites selling them, because all i found is whats made for 6th gen accord

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Well...I have the Koni Yellows and they are way, way better than stock and they feel great on my car! I like the fact that you can adjust how firm or soft you want the ride to be.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
hobbes235 said:
hey guys, i have an '03 accord coupe. i just have a question about which shocks you think are better: the kyb gr2 series or koni yellows? i'm looking around and the price difference for the kyb's are about 250 as opposed to the koni yellow's, which are about 500. is it worth the price to get the koni's, or are kyb's just as good as the koni's? thanks!
where do u see konis for $500 they are mostly closer to $600 cept for our group buy

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
OwAce said:
lol i think he is the new guy in our group buy.
haha oh ok

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
58 Posts
Eibach has shocks too now but I'm running Koni Yellows. They are ok. Been spoiled by a full suspension setup on previous car (JIC, ingall, ST, spoon, and Type-R suspension parts)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
def get the yellows....those kybs like stated above...are oem replacements.....meaning if u go more than 1 inch....they will act like stock shocks.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i found a guy this weekend who can do konis shipped for $520 ASAP no gb or waiting, you can PM him on AIM at XtremePowerOuter and give him all the details

1 - 16 of 16 Posts