Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Power of Dreams
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experience with either of these tires?

Kumho Escta ASX
Kumho Escta SPT
BFGoodrich g-Force Sport
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2

I just wanna know your opinion about them since I need to change my tires this time around.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
i 'm running on Kuhmo ASX 225/40/18

It's gripping pretty well, and i'm very happy with it. It's an all season tire, so it did pretty decently during snow time.

After about 20K miles, they're beginning to have a bit of road noise, but i'm still pretty happy, since they were only about 70 bucks a piece from tirerack

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have not had any of those tires. However I did just get new tires a week ago. I bought the Falken ZE329. They are awesome. The best tire I have ever owned hands down. The ZE 329 is only available in America through two distributors. Big O and Merchants. If you have one of them in your area I suggest you call them. I paid around $700 for all four tires. They truly are great tires. They are rated the number 1 tire in Japan. Google search it and see what you think.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
prankster said:
Has anyone had experience with either of these tires?

Kumho Escta ASX
Kumho Escta SPT
BFGoodrich g-Force Sport
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2

I just wanna know your opinion about them since I need to change my tires this time around.
I have the T/A KDW 2 tires on my fronts. The tread is super sexy, but the road noise is really bad. I have Sumitomos in the rear, and when those were rotated to the front previously, the road noise dropped a lot, but so did my cornering ability. If you want to retain the "luxury" of your Accord, don't pack the T/A KDW 2s.

·
The Power of Dreams
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I heard bfg makes unbearable noise. I think I might get kumhos asx. They got good ratings in tirerack.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts