Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GT35R Turbo'd 3.5L AV6
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6SpeedMaster said:
When the 6 speed was first released we had a member who turboed his 6 speed. He had pix of the set up too. Search maybe it will come up.
yea, your talking about mirmarage ithink that is his s/n. i have already read the whole thread, it didn't give much on where the cats were located though.

·
Registered
882 Posts
you definetly want it pre-anything restrictive. putting it after the cats will make it spool slower.

·
GT35R Turbo'd 3.5L AV6
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that makes sense, but i am just unsure if the oxygen sensors are going to be reading differently because the turbo is placed before the cats.

the guy that turboed the av6 never did actually prove it to anyone on this forum. all everyone wanted to do was ecuse him of photoshoping. so nobody was sure if it was real or not, and then he took off.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
I wouldnt count on it then. PS can do some amazing stuff. The guy with the I4 had a million picks, and backed it up.
and the fact that people on the board have seen the turbo set up and heard it....but haven't ridden in it cause he had to leave......that was a happy/sad day in my life....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts