Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.....I just have a question:

One day I saw this suped up car go by and I noticed that everytime the guy shifted gears it would make a sound. The sound of like pressured air coming out of a tank. It was like need for speed underground. It sounded really cool. How can you make your car do this? How much does it cost?

I dont really need the performance, I just want that sound to happened everytime I shift gears too!

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
ya BOV for sure! there purpose is to relieve built up pressure thats left over between shifts to keep the turbo from slowing down, therefore reducing lag.

·
Registered
603 Posts
BOV as stated previously for sure.

...and pls dun put any kind of rice BOV that "simulates" the sound, that's just askn to be laughed at since your not into performance.

·
Registered
603 Posts
u can't buy a BOV (blow off valve) unless your running a turbo. So in your case, it's not a mod u can do unless you slap a turbo in your car. The BOV release air whenever you shift from the turbo, but no turbo=no BOV.

·
Registered
882 Posts
GOD NO. PLEASE DONT. FFS, don't buy that piece of crap. that's actually THE most ridiculous thing i've EVER seen.

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
Well, they are offering a FREE GIFT!!!:ugh2:
EVERYONE BUYER THAT PAYS WITH PAYPAL WILL RECEIVE A FREE HONDA PLUG-N-PLAY HORSEPOWER MOD WITH DETAILED INTRUCTIONS TO LEGALLY INCREASE THE SPEED AND TORQUE OF YOUR VEHICLE BY 5-10HP TO GO ALONG WITH THE TURBOCHARGER DEVICE!!
OMG, what a tragedy that someone would spend money on this.

·
Registered
603 Posts
omg...we have a new ricer to the forum...nxt thing u know, he'll slap on a wing spoiler.... so sad so sad...

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
this thread made my day!

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I have a pearlesent black 92 honda accord leather interior, air seats, power everything, heated side mirrors, 17" 5zigen Inperio M-05 Rims, Magnaflow exhaust, headers, strut bar, STOCK SPOILER, 12" Apline sub with plexiglass front.
:banghead:

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
lol...well all I can say is pictures speak a thousand words, so if your ride doesn't look or sound rice, you're okay in my book :)

But please, for the love of Francis, don't get that wannabe BOV sound on your car, that's worse than rice. :rolleye2:

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
ive seen that thing at spencer gifts in the mall... the one i saw was a joke to put in your friends car to make it whistle. assuming its the same principal--- dont waste ur money bro

1 - 20 of 26 Posts