Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have my car in the shop right now getting the c-style andysauto sport bodykit. When I get it out I have Tein SSP's going on as well as a camber kit. What I need to know is, if I get 19's what are the exact specs I need for the rims and the tires. Could I also get the specs for 18's? Thanks!! Btw, I've done a search but everyone seems to say a different thing or have a different opinion. I'm getting lightweigh rims so I want the absolute best setup for handling/performance.
-Shane

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I've done a search but everyone seems to say a different thing or have a different opinion
thats because everyone has diff suspension set up.
how low are u going to lower ur car?
for 19s, u can go with 19x7.5 or 19x8, same with the 18s. offset 45 will be more tucked in, compare to lower offset such as 42 which will look flushed.

btw our bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 if u didnt know that already :)
remember that the bigger rims u get the thinnner the tires have to be and that would sacrifice ride comfort and increase chances of bending the rims. ps this should be in suspension forum :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
wj4 said:
thats because everyone has diff suspension set up.
how low are u going to lower ur car?

btw our bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 if u didnt know that already :)
remember that the bigger rims u get the thinnner the tires have to be and that would sacrifice ride comfort and increase chances of bending the rims. ps this should be in suspension forum :)
WERD

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about a 50 offset?

·
yeaaaaaa
294 Posts
ive been lookin for rims too, either 19's or 18's, but every shop i go to says that my car cant fit a 235/35/19 tire. their books say that the max we can fit is a 225/35/19. but i see a bunch of people on this forum who have the 235/35/19's. it fits perfect and stuff? or do u guys have rubbing issues or what?

·
The Originator
273 Posts
Same here, I'm in the market for some 18's or 19's, but probably 18's cuz of my road conditions. I think im going to go with a 225/40/18 for rims and 18 x 7.5 with 42mm offset for wheels. You guys think this would be ok? Also, I need recommendations on some wheels. I need an all-season tire that has good performance, and most of all tread life. I have heard that toyos, and faulkens are good? Anyone have some suggestions? BTW, I will be lowered on h-techs, with ingalls camber kit, and TL Sway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts