Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
TtodaC911 said:
I was looking to see what else i can do to increase performance for my sedan. I came across the AEM pulley kit. i was wondering if it will fit on a sedan and how much power would it add.
this is the site
http://www.pagparts.com/perfpts6.as...llies&mfrid=187
also can anybody tell me wut else i can do to increase performance wise
AEM doesnt have any for our 7th gens, and what year is your accord? The link is not workin.

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
TtodaC911 said:
AEM has yet to release trhe pulleys for our 7th gen accords, they say they are still developing them, but they have been sayin that for months. If you have no mods and you are stock, your best bet is just to start out with whats available, which is not much, first get AEM V2 or injen CAI, that'll help out alittle, and exhaust; custom with j-piping, remove all 3 cats too. Another thing to help is weight reduction, remove your spare tire, and other large objects in your trunk, and make sure tires are in good shape, not under or over inflated. Also, strut bars and rear sway bars help too. 91 or higher octane gas helps us too in performance. Do a search on this site, there are alot of post's about adding power, most of these guys on here are pretty knowledgeable and wont steer you wrong. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea right now i have aem v2 intake, v6p ground wires, nuespeed front strut bar, tl sway bar, mean 6 18s. and getting ready to get borla muffler and prolly custom pipin with a megan test pipe. is there anythin else i can do?

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
TtodaC911 said:
yea right now i have aem v2 intake, v6p ground wires, nuespeed front strut bar, tl sway bar, mean 6 18s. and getting ready to get borla muffler and prolly custom pipin with a megan test pipe. is there anythin else i can do?
Well looks to me you got almost everything avail for 7th gen as far as in performance, like i said earlier, weight reduction is a performance adder and also VAF-C is also an option. VAF-C (Vtec Air/fuel controller) is a piggyback for the ECU and helps the air/fuel mixture and can adjust the points.(in short) For a better description in detail do a search on here under VAF-C. Other than that, youve got most mods avail. Try using 91 octane gas, and again empty out you car of all heavy objects, also lighten the exterior, carbon fiber hood, and trunk. Get light rims and tires that grip, 16's 17's pref...On your exhaust take out all 3 cats and custom make a j-pipe all the way to the back with mufflers that can flow well. Last, If you really wanted to go all out F/I is also an option but it will have to be custom all the way, and way expensive. These are all options others have helped me with on this site, and ill tell you, it makes a difference!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts