Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm in between buys right now.... both are $300

one guy wants to sell me skunk 2 coilovers with adj. koni reds in the front and bilstein in the rear....

the other wants to sell me skunk 2 coilovers with adj. koni yellows in the front and im not sure what he has in the back yet.

which do you all think would be a better buy? ive seen the first setup and it was very nice, i haven't seen the second one but plan to. any suggestions would be great.

thanks!

·
Registered
435 Posts
i have ground controls that are actually for an I4. I needed soemthing quick and a friend had a set for sale. I have seen no problems using I4 coilovers on the V6. Springs would be a diferent situation. Actually my struts are tokico Illumina adjustables which were also for the I4 I believe. handles beautifully.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, BUT....will the skunk2's fit my car....thats the ? :confused: as you can see, i dont know much about cars, im still learning. lol

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
lol, BUT....will the skunk2's fit my car....thats the ? :confused: as you can see, i dont know much about cars, im still learning. lol
they will fit but you will be very noticably lower than an I4 would
AND i already answered your question in the SPRINGS STICKY as well as in the FAQ part of the sticky:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey man, im just tryin to make sure everything fits. is that ok?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Lol, that's why he's called DaRude1!:laugh:
finally....someone gets me:D

on a serious note jaydubbs, i'm not gonna hassle you but all the information was right there, plus i'm the only one in this thread actually telling yes or no w/ the exact same answer as the previous post in the springs sticky...you've gained just about as much info here, as you did there

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey man, i totally appreciate it, believe me! but when i saw TeamAccord say, "i dont think they make em for our cars" it made me wonder, but thanks for the info, i appreciate it greatly :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts