Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
v6p gangster
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just did a search for wheel alignment shop in so cal and a thread came up about a shop found in the same shopping center as C&C Auto Tuners.

Does anybody know the name/phone number for that shop?

thanks!

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
mao said:
i just did a search for wheel alignment shop in so cal and a thread came up about a shop found in the same shopping center as C&C Auto Tuners.

thanks!

y don't you call CC and ask them what the shop is called?

the owner of that shop and alan and chieu r buddies...i'm sure they won't mind giving you the shop's number, etc.

·
training less...
299 Posts
hmm chieu actually recommended not using him. he said at the time he doesnt calibrate his machines. for what its worth.

recommend going with the lifetime from firestone. its good at all their stores.

·
Registered
469 Posts
no they can't do lowered cars
in the process of putting my car on the thing they ****ing cracked my bumper and yet they ended coming back to me 2 hours later saying we can't give u an alignment

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
i got some stuff done from them.. i think they're called california tires or something.. that guy's really koo and hooks it up. i looked it up on yahoo

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
AccordChik02 said:
yeah! Andy!

telll them you are "Gisele's friend" and they'll be happy to answer your questions.

good luck yo!
can i get their # and location? do they give good discount if i say i know u? :D

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
^^ i think Giselle was referring to the peeps at CC, not the alignment shop.;)

their alignments is $50 i think... i asked them a while back ago once i got my teins on.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
ya kiet... i meant C&C hehe
do u have their # and location? and do they also give me discount if i say i know u keit? :D

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
KhanhCord said:
ya kiet... i meant C&C hehe
do u have their # and location? and do they also give me discount if i say i know u keit? :D
maybe, you can say i referred you or Giselle referred you.. or both of us.. lol

this is CC's address, the alignment shop is located in the same plaza the last shop on the same side of CC.

CC Autotuners
731 W. Whittier Blvd.
La Habra, Ca 90631
(562) 266-3800

this is for CC not the alignment shop

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
mao said:

thanks!
California Tire
I don't have shop phone number but I do have Roger's (shop owner) cell number. I'm not sure if the number is still valid since I haven't talked him for quiet a while but worth a try :)
951-545-4755

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I referred a couple of people to California Tire...

Actually Alan told me to stop because last time I was there they charged me
like $100 + for 1 tire. that he didnt even know what brand it was...

And Alan actually walked with me to the shop and told him to give me a good deal...
I got tires from him before also and back then he gave me an awesome price...

I dont know what happened... maybe his business wasnt doing good.. and he might of charged even more to other people too.

Yeah so Alan told me to stop reffering people to Roger.
its been a while now...

but yeah who knows...

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
um, i was suppose to get an alignment there and alan told me it was $40 and when i ask, they told me $50, so, i dunno.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts