Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question guys, when they rebuild the transmission it obviously requires them to take it out of the car, so my question is, do they have to take out the engine as well? Bc im getting a new tranny in, and new motor mounts for my engine, so Im thinking that this is a perfect time for me to clean my engine bay if they pull out the motor and tranny. Thanks

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
Nope. :) And it's o.k. ;) Nobody's going to look under your hood at the Mr. V6P meet, if ya don't want them too.LOL :p

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
LOL! Ooooooootay! :p Nah! But seriously, the engine can stay in the car. Ya know, I am supposed to be trading my Z for this guy around the corner to take out the engine in my mustang, and detail the engine bay, and engine. I know he better get on the ball B-4 I have someone else do it. :(

What's wrong with ya transmission, anyways? :)

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
taospec said:
LOL! Ooooooootay! :p Nah! But seriously, the engine can stay in the car. Ya know, I am supposed to be trading my Z for this guy around the corner to take out the engine in my mustang, and detail the engine bay, and engine. I know he better get on the ball B-4 I have someone else do it. :(

What's wrong with ya transmission, anyways? :)
Dood, its a honda transmission....... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts