Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
flyvtec said:
My Comptechs have a beautiful sound...nice and deep. :D
grr i'm jealous! i want the comptech exhaust... gonna keep looking for a good dealio on them tho.

here's how I gauge how loud a car is...

Do you have to raise your voice at all when talking to someone when you're cruising on the highway with the comptechs? even slightly?

my DC Sport on my teg is so quiet when u're not haulin that it's stock sounding. Unless you're at WOT hittin more than 4k rpm does it roar with a deep resonant sound.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm with Flyvtec. My comptechs are quiet, but they are deep and they growl nicely. The only time that they can get a little loud is either when you are flooring it near redline, or when you are "lugging" along around 1800-2000 rpm and floor it w/o down shifting. I love my Comptechs, best sound out there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
orange5814 said:
I'm with Flyvtec. My comptechs are quiet, but they are deep and they growl nicely. The only time that they can get a little loud is either when you are flooring it near redline, or when you are "lugging" along around 1800-2000 rpm and floor it w/o down shifting. I love my Comptechs, best sound out there.
:werd:

Comptech cannot be beat.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I've got nothing but compliments on the way my GReddy Evo 2 sounds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts