Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have an r33 style front end for sale, it fits a coupe 98-02, im willing to sell this very cheap cuz i dont want it taking up space in my garage anymore...im willing to sell it for 100, buyer pays shipping

ps, never painted or installed, completely brand new

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its made of fiberglass..im up in oregon, so i dunno if u wanna travel up here and get it, im in medford, its about as southern oregon as u get, maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle?

dtownz thrillah- i can check on the sihpping to that area code, what city is it?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i think its only fair to check to see if either of the other two guys want it first, if they dont i would be willing to meet you there this weekend?

ill check on shipping prices tomorrow after i get off work, or during my lunch break if i have enough time

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
k i just went to both FedEx and UPS, both of them said they wouldnt ship it, they would have to put it on a freight truck and it would be at least a couple hundred to cali, and not even worth it to the other zip code(like 400)....

neofox, if u wanna meet me somewhere in cali near the oregon border its yours, other wise ill meet jgiguere17...

if you guys have other suggestions on shipping out a bumper let me know...

i wanna get rid of it this weekend cuz i go to school next weekend and i work all week

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey i actually checked out one more shipping company and they had very reasonable costs, i will drop noefox a PM and if he doesnt want the bumper, ill give dtownz thrillah a pm.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bumper still for sale, price only 100

·
Registered
772 Posts
curious is the bumper different for the coupe and sedan??? cause my sedan r33 bumper had the 2 square cut outs int he middle....and also 99cenvyv6 is a awesome buyer/seller...good luck

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think the two spuare cut outs are just dependant on who make the bumper, ive seen coupes with both types of r33's, thanks for the trader gracing...hopefully someone will snatch it up fast, i put it on ebay 90 bucks now...no one is answering my PM's

STILL UP FOR SALE! need to sell fast, i move to college soon and want to get rid of it before i leave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts