Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting the r34 front bumper in urethane from Extreme Dimensions and I'm going to go with fiberglass sides and rear (don't know what combo yet). I like the Blitz front bumper as well. Also, I'm wondering how close to the ground the front will be. I got a 2 inch drop. Any help/advice is appreciated,

·
Registered
188 Posts
dude it'll be pretty low.....hey why go through extreme dimensions.......what price are they giving you?......let me know i can probably beat that price......hit me up on my AIM, enviousakkordv6.......or better yet email me, [email protected].......peace.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh yeah i forgot to mention man, they only have the octane r34 in poly for the coupe not the sedan.......not sure if extreme told you that.......peace.......hit me up though.

·
Registered
286 Posts
how much lower does the bumper make the car? Do they make the black widow side skirts and rear bumer of the in urethane?

·
Registered
49 Posts
My r34 urethane is mad high off the ground.. it's comes higher then my bw1 sides.. it sucks.. Hey envious can you get the bw1 in urethane.. if so how much shipped to 06790?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts