Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I need to get rid of a KBD polyurethane front for a 98-02 coupe model. This bumper can fit a 4 door but the hood doesnt quite match up, actually if you have or are willing to get a coupe hood for the sedan then it will be perfect. Im selling for $250 with local pickup (I will not ship this product out), or if someone is willing to purchase either by today or tomorrow which is on 12/11/04 ~ 12/12/04, then i will let the bumper go for $225. Any offers will be considered and keep in mind that I am from Gardena/Torrance area zip code 90249, so like LA is about 15 minutes from here, long beach is like 10 minutes, fullerton is about 25 minutes and so on. Give me a call @ 310-634-3784 to let me know cause i am in need to getting rid of this bumper to make room in my garage, thanks guys. I can also take payment through paypal today or tomorrow and will sell for $215 and you can pick up the bumper on another date. Although i do know that its not easy to trust people on forums, keep in mind that i was a part of accordcompany.com and know calvin, daniel lewis, ty and salley... oh and also sold stock bumpers plus sides to alex - he has a silver ek and v6 accord sedan with lip kit... yea i dont know if you guys know them or if they are part of this board anymore but yea... Call me asap if interested!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts